Motorbike helmets protect bike rider’s head from severe head injuries. According to a systematic review in the year 2008, it is stated that usage of helmets for bike racing can reduce head injuries at a rate of 69% and deaths at a rate of about 42%. In that case, Fox Racing V3 Dirt bike helmets provide the rider with a better safety option by providing helmets of best quality and thickness. It is designed in such a way that it can absorb sweatiness and keep riders’ head so cool and dry. V3 Dirt bike helmets weigh about 1500 grams that make riders to feel safe, durable, and comfort. In this article, let us discuss the complete details of a V3 Dirt bike helmets so that the users can able to get benefit out of it.
The ‘FOX’ brand is going on giving their best shot in the market over decades thus by stepping its foot in the top place of manufacturing motocross gears. Famous faces like Ryan Dungey and Ken Roczen are using ‘FOX’ brand’s motocross gears thus by making this brand very popular among all other bike riders. The best protection tool for the bike riders is motorbike helmets but there also arise possibilities of the neck and spinal injuries when a bike crash happens. But also then, using of helmets protects riders from a severe cervical spine injury. The best motorcycle helmets must be designed in such a way that, it should be of light-weight and do not compromise on features allowing to sacrifice the safety.
Who It’s For / Who Should Buy These
- The best light weight helmet developed which conforms all the motocross racing rules and regulations.
- The helmet is not like any other ordinary one but serves with extra cushioning in the form of Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) technique being implemented.
- The helmet can withstand any kind of collision ranging from minor to severe and critical ones and that too without any major injury to the rider in motocross riding.
- This heavy duty helmet is meant for all those who don’t fear from any kind of thrills and are great lovers of motorcycle racing competitions.
After purchasing a motorbike, riders/users will move on for selecting the perfect gears for the bike and the top most selection will be the helmets. Riders/Users require helmets to be of the unique style and it must be a DOT certified product. But these two alone are not only the best ways to choose a perfect helmet but also by checking on different features, the users/riders must go through.
- Things to consider when buying Helmet – The size of the head are what matters here, because the size of the head for a human differs. It may be round and also may be oval. Depending on the size of the head, users/riders have to buy their helmets. The next important thing is to check for the safety measures of the helmet. The testing must be performed by a third-party organization (like DOT-US, ECE 22.05 – Europe, AUS 1698-2006 in Australia) are the standards with which the product has to be checked.
- What makes a good Helmet – The Helmet which is light-weighted and of best quality makes a helmet worth for its money. The shells with which it is designed also matters here which are either carbon/Karval shells. The ventilation facilities, air gap layers imply the absorption of Sweatiness and heat transfer which makes the users/riders’ head cool.
- What features should the helmets have – The features like usage of MIPs, MERS system classifies the best helmet. Also, the balance, sound levels, ergonomics, etc. are the most important features that every motorbike should check for.
- What benefits should the helmets provide – It should be a lightweight helmet, in order to provide comfort for the riders. Also, the thickness of the shell construction must be checked, which provides ease of comfort to the riders. Full face protection offers complete safety for the riders than designing with removable parts in the helmets.
Pricing & Purchasing Details
Fox Racing V3 Dirt bike helmets come in three different sizes. They are Medium, Large, and X-Large whereas the prices differ according to their size. This motorbike helmet feels luxurious, but it is affordable for the riders to make use of it. The riders/users can purchase this product either via online websites such as Amazon, GSM Arena, etc. or via moving to the retail shops for better clarifications.
Presenting the Product
The product is an excellent quality of structural design and given the fact that the constantly developing competition amongst the riders has also resulted in the increased casualties. So, to prevent these, this brand new V3 dirt bike helmet gives you a premium quality of safety with efficient riding experience. This up graded version of V2 gives all the riders an edge above other riders as it is lightweight, fully aerodynamic and sustainable to all kinds of collisions. The amalgamation of MIPS technique have resulted in providing extra safety to the brain which is the most vulnerable and fragile part of the body while driving. Also, this helmet has been developed under the guidance of legendary Ken Roczen so you can be assured of its toughness and durability under the adverse conditions.
- Brand: Fox Racing
- Model: Seca LE Men’s V3 Helmet
- Item Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 12.2 x 11 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number: 18233-231-L
- Folding : No
- CAPA Certified: DOT Certified
- Safety Rating: DOT Certified
- ASIN: B01G6CAYIS
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
Features and Benefits
New in stock, Fox Racing 2016 V3 Helmet-Seca Ken Roczen LE helmets are the helmets with the best improvisations and are to provide the safest helmets when racing accessories are considered. The MIPS introduced in these helmets make them the best choice for buying racing helmets. Fox Racing 2016 V3 Helmet-Seca Ken Roczen LE helmets have the features which make it different from the existing set of helmets and these features include-
- Color: Blue and Red
- Fitting: For a perfect and precise fix, the product comes with three shell and four EPS sizes.
- MIPS: The most unique feature which makes the product safest is the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System which imitates brain’s protective fluid and provides the facility of minimum rotational acceleration.
- Shell: It has Multiple Composite Technology construction.
- Venting: For most favorable air flow, this product consists of fourteen intakes and four exhaust vents.
- Protection: With the maximum protection layer, Fox Racing 2016 V3 Helmet-Seca Ken Roczen LE provides Dual-density EPS liner.
- Comfort: With an improvised comforting, the product has Dri Lex comfort liner.
- Certifications: After being verified by professionals, the product has Exceeds SNELL 2010 and DOT certificates.
- Cost: Fox Racing 2016 V3 Helmet-Seca Ken Roczen LE gives best results at a very affordable price.
Pros and Cons
|Superior safety framework,||Early rising faults with fitting|
|New technique of MIPS installed,||Choking of vents earlier then mentioned|
|Approved by legendry drivers also,||MIPS not full proof protection methodology|
|Optimum design for the perfect fitting and|
|More number of vents and comfort liner|
- This product has received great reviews and ratings from all over the globe at each and every platform whether it be Facebook, Twitter, Amazon.com, E bay and many more.
- The product’s a lightweight design loaded with a set of meticulously planned designs and techniques gives it an edge and competency over other available similar prototypes in the market.
- One of the reviewer on motosport.com gave it 5/5 and quoted it as a perfect helmet and MIPS protection feature has given it a bonus too.
Even though V3 Dirt bike helmets offer a plenty of advantages, users/riders prefer to check with other options. There are varieties of products that are getting manufactured nowadays to ensure the safety options of a rider/user. In this section, 3 alternative products for V3 Dirt bike helmets are reviewed and described below.
Alternative Choice #1: Fox Racing Libra LE Adult V3 Motocross Motorcycle Helmet
This helmet is equipped with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) for increased protection. It is one of the lightweight products where multiple composite shells are used for designing this product, which gives perfect balance in strength. It is also a DOT certified product which ensures the complete safety of the riders who use this helmet. It also provides maximum air supply to the riders as it is designed with 14 intakes and also comprises of 4 exhaust vents. This product is tested and it outperformed all the other product gears available in the current market.Check lowest Price
Alternative Choice#2: Bell Moto 9 unisex-Adult Offroad Helmet
It works as per MERS (Magnefusion Emergency Removal System) cheek pads which provide riders under critical crash conditions. It is a DOT certified product which ensures the safety of the customers. This product is using a progressive management system for energies to absorb the impacts of low, high, and mid energies with a 3 layer liner being used. It is also tested for different certifications like Snell, ECE, and AS. It is using a velocity flow ventilation system for maximum airflow for the riders. The term comfortability best defines this product as suggested by many customers who are using this product.Check lowest Price
Alternative Choice#3: Shoei VFX-W Grant 2 TC3 Motocross Helmet
This product is a lightweight product which is designed with Integrated Matrix Shell to enhance the security of the rider. It is using Flow-Through Ventilation System and is one of the DOT-218 certified products along with Snell-M2010 certification. Combining the front intake with the rear vents this maximizes the airflow for the users. The 3D Max-Dry material is used for absorbing the moisture faster than other materials. It is one of the popular brands of Helmets which are widely used by the customers nowadays.Check lowest Price
The product is marked as one of the best traded and in demand product on all e commerce sites. The Fox Racing V3 Dirt bike helmets have aroused the standards of safety and thrill to another level and now it depends upon how customers use an review it.Back to best helmets review