The TORC T27 is quite a powerful, full face modular helmet in the Bluetooth segment of helmets in this price range. The helmet is quite comfortable to wear and has a great aerodynamics too. The intake vents and Venturi vents work flawlessly. The weight of the helmet is pretty low and there is a 20% decrease in its dimension. The product features Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity along with multimedia. There is a one button chin bar raise up mechanism in it which is quite fascinating thing about the product.
When it comes to our safety we do not compromise, same is the case of helmets. Helmets are generally used to protect our head from injuries. But isn’t it good to get a helmet which is much more than a helmet? The TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with an integrated Blinc Bluetooth technology which enables you to receive a call or call someone, stream music and much more part of saving your head from injuries. It is always better when someone can tell us where to go next and the Torc T27 helmet is made for that only. It has a specially built GPS navigation system where we can clearly listen to GPS directions. This is also an ECE and DOT certified helmet, so it is manufactured by keeping in mind all the norms and regulation.
Who should buy it?
A helmet is a great option for all those:
- Who love to ride in a safe environment rather than being cool.
- Who needs multimedia features like music streaming in a helmet apart from safety.
- Who needs a comfortable ride as because some helmets are very bulky and it puts a strain when covering long distances.
- Who aim for a cross country ride or a long tour in the summer time in their Motorcycles.
- Who are a bit choosy when it comes to the color configuration of the helmet.
Buyer’s Guide 239
A helmet can protect you from your head injuries so it is always advised to wear helmets. Now, when buying a helmet you should always look for the safety norms first and then choose that helmet in which you are most comfortable and then comes, its agronomics and design along with other features. So here are a few points you should take care before buying a helmet.
- First of look for the safety norms and regulation involved while manufacturing the helmet. For example, a helmet can be ECE, Snell and DOT certified. If it is not then it does not meet the safety requirements. The TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet follows the safety standards.
- The helmet is 20% smaller in size but with same protection standards as its bulky competitors.
- A full modular helmet like this one needs air intake and outlet vents so that it does not make you exhausted. TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with incredible venture vents and intake vents too.
- This helmet comes along with one button release mechanism for the front chin bar.
- A multimedia helmet is the one you wish for then the TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with Bluetooth 2.0 which enables you to receive calls or call someone along with stream music and listen to the GPS directions clearly.
- The weight of a helmet plays a crucial role always as a helmet cannot be very light or very hard. In this case, Torc T27 helmet is comparatively lighter than its bulky competitors.
- The material from which it is made also plays a crucial role as it can affect the weight distribution as well
Pricing & Purchasing Details
The company claims that this helmet has come up with the pinch of perfection along with multimedia technology in this price range. You can opt for your comfortable size. The manufacturer has kept a single price range for the product and can be bought at TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet with Integrated Blinc Bluetooth
TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with awesome multimedia technology and it is comparatively lighter than its bulky competitors. The TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with ECE and DOT certifications. Manufacturer of the product has made a 20% decrease in size with similar kind of protection. The one button release mechanism of the chin bar is quite good for today’s generation of helmets.
- Comfort: The helmet comes with a 20% decrease in size so it’s kind of lighter than other bulkier helmets with a similar type of protecting norms. The product comes with various helmet sizes as you can avail extra small, small medium, large and extra large size variants from the seller.
- Weight and its management: TORC helmets are best known for their weight management in their helmets and TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet is not an exception in this case. The product weighs just 5.5 pounds and the distributed with precision.
- Ventilation: Venting is must in a helmet as it does not let you gets exhausted. The TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with intake vents and venturi venting for the rear exhaust. The vents of the helmet are designed in such a way that you don’t feel clumsiness. The venturi vent makes an outlet passage for the warm air which is situated at the rear end of the product.
- Graphics and designing: The TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet comes with various colour variants such as black, flat black, silver, hi viz yellow and rebel star. The comfortable padding makes the distribution of the weight in the helmet even. The helmet is more aerodynamic and looks very pleasant to the eyes. The shell of the product is made up of a thermoplastic alloy which is a unique one which gives the helmet a classy look and also makes helmet lighter.
- Visor: The visor of the helmet is clear and drop-down sun visor which is scratch resistant. The key feature of the visor portion is that there is a spring-loaded control switch which helps you to keep the visor up or down in locked position. This two type visor system helps you to eliminate the hassle of changing visor in various conditions.
- Multimedia features: The TORC T27 Full Face Modular Helmet has Bluetooth 2.0 as wireless connectivity so that you can receive calls or call someone on the go. Moreover, you can listen to music streams and you can clearly listen to the GPS directions.
Pros and Cons
|Bluetooth connectivity along with multimedia features.||It needs three Li-On batteries for you to enjoy the multimedia features.|
|The size of the helmet is decreased by 20%||The paint of the helmet becomes a bit sticky while in the sun.|
|Lighter in weight and evenly weight distribution||The draining of the battery is pretty faster.|
|One key release mechanism for release chin bar.|
|Venturi vents on the rear side|
- Some customers found the defective battery on arrival of the delivery package.
- Some customers complained of the stick texture of the paint while out in the sun.
- There are customers who got satisfied by its Bluetooth connectivity and other multimedia
- Customers had praised for its comfort and lightweight ergonomics.
Alternative Choice #1: Torc T14B
If you are looking for an integrated factory installed Blinc Bluetooth enabled helmet in a lower budget the Torc T14B can be a good alternative choice in this segment. It comes with ECE and DOT certifications too and is quite comfortable to wear too. The best part of the helmet is that it comes with laser contoured comfort liner tailored for intermediate oval head form.Check Lowest Price
Alternative Choice #2: TORC T58B
Torc has one another model in their store and that is the TORC T58B helmet. This helmet will save you quite a lot of your pocket money. The features you can avail with this helmet are Bluetooth 2.0 along with other multimedia. You can connect with another Bluetooth helmet from this helmet in a 100 feet range. The helmet is made with advanced ABS shell and faux carbon fiber inserts. Other features include 2 speakers, noise cancellation mic, and auto adjusting volume and waterproof controls.Check Lowest Price
Alternative Choice #3: HJC CL-16
The HJC helmets can be a great choice apart from Torc. The HJC CL 16 comes with Snell and DOT certifications. The shell of the helmet is made up of advanced composite polycarbonate. The optical superior pin lock prepared face shield makes it unique.Check Lowest Price
Alternative Choice #4: HJC CL-MAXBT II
Yet another HJC helmet is the HJC CL-MAXBT II in the Bluetooth range of helmets. The product is made up of Advanced injection moulded lightweight polycarbonate shell. The chin bar release is one handed or single button operated. The helmet has a superior fit and great comfort as it comes with various size options and colours.Check Lowest Price
This model of TORC is quite an innovative product in the Bluetooth enabled segment in the helmet industry. The Price tag is quite good with features they are providing. The product needs some more changes in the multimedia segment with respect to its battery draining. Since it is ECE and DOT certified, there is no compromise with the safety standards of the helmet. Overall the helmet has a classy look and you can easily buy it for all types of rides.Back to best bluetooth helmets review