Klim 5034 Mojave Pro Glove is manufactured specially for dirt bike or off-road riders but not limited to them as dual sport rider can also wear them as well. The gloves have perforated mesh liner and fourchettes on the side of the finger for proper breathability. These gloves are just 4.8 ounces which makes them light in weight. The price of the product is not that much according to the features they are providing.
Klim technical riding gear is a renowned company and the manufacturer of most advanced motor sports apparels. They mainly manufacture apparels for the snowmobile and motorcycle riders. They have patented and used most of the renowned technologies and made waterproof, breathable, comfortable and durable materials. The Klim Mojave Pro Glove is one of them. It has perforated leather along with vents and there are specially made vents on the side of the fingers as well. The Gloves are completely waterproof. For amazing grip on the palm area, they have used perforated leather strips as well. The Glove is specially made for dual sports driving and dirt/off-road driving and can wear maximum abrasion. The knuckles and the paddings are the reason for resistance to abrasion.
Who should buy it?
The Klim 5034 Mojave Pro gloves should be bought by those
- Who are in dire love with motorcycle riding.
- Who are passionate about dirt bike riding, dual sports riding, and snow bike riding.
- Who want to get their hands protected from abrasion.
- Who wants to look stylish along with getting maximum comfort.
- Who doesn’t want to ruin their race due to rainy weather.
While buying a dirt bike/snow bike gloves or apparels you should always look care of the few things like is the gloves made for extreme wear and tear? Is the glove made to withstand rainy weather without any problems? Are the gloves made up if durable materials? And so on. Here is a detailed buyer’s guide you can follow before buying a product.
- The company Klim is a well-known company who manufactures racing and motorsports apparel, so there is a 100% chance that these gloves might go very well with you.
- A glove which is made for dual sport and dirt driving had to have extreme durability.
- If a glove does not have materials for proper breathability then they are no use for dirt bike riders and snow bike riders.
- A leather perforated vents and fourchettes on the finger side makes the gloves more durable and breathable.
- The waterproofing agent must be there in any gloves so as to prevent slippery while accessing the clutch and the accelerator.
Pricing & Purchasing Details
The pricing had to be determined from the overall evaluation of the product and they had done well in reducing a valuable price for the product. The product is available at reasonable price on amazon.com. You can check out the lowest price of the product here
The Klim 5034 gloves are made to withstand extreme pressure while in an off-road drive or in dual sports racing. These gloves are by far the toughest gloves available on the market. The product is manufactured by keeping every small detail in the mind like it has meshed lining with perforated leather, the fingertips are rolled out for maximum durability, and there is fourchettes as well at the side of the fingers. Furthermore, the chassis is also of fully ventilated type. These gloves provide excellent protection while hardcore dirt driving. Here are some of the features of the Klim 5034 gloves. Gloves are made to withstand extreme pressure while in an off-road drive or in dual sports racing. These gloves are by far the toughest gloves available on the market. The product is manufactured by keeping every small detail in the mind like it has meshed lining with perforated leather, the fingertips are rolled out for maximum durability, and there is fourchettes as well at the side of the fingers. Furthermore, the chassis is also of fully ventilated type. These gloves provide excellent protection while hardcore dirt driving. Here are some of the features of the Klim 5034 gloves.
- Product Details: The product weighs as much as 4.8 ounces and has a dimension of 10 x 6 x 6 inches. This is a 2013 version or model that means it was manufactured and marketed first on 2013. It got a review rating of 4.8 stars out of 8 reviews on the seller site. It was first available in April 2013. The product is available with color variants on the product site but you will be restricted to only two sizes which are medium and SM.
- Manufacturing: These Gloves are made up of perforated leather and the palm has a single layer of it. There is also pittards micro vent perforated leather and inner fourchettes on the side of finger/palm for better breathability. The fingertips are rolled out with leather which adds durability to the material.
- Ergonomics: The chassis is fully ventilated and there is PORON XRD extreme impact padding on the knuckle protectors which helps during a slide. The extended leather on the side of the wrist gives extra protection. There is 3M Scotchlite reflective material for visibility during night time. To give a secure fit to the gloves there is TPU and Velcro wrist closure.
Pros and Cons
|Very comfortable to wear.||They are not durable over long run|
|Perforated leather vents all over the glove|
|Vents on the side of the fingers.|
|A lot of air flow in the gloves.|
As a need to get validated from the users using it, here is a proof of the product and how it performed while the customers used it.
- Every customer gave positive feedback for the perforated leather ventilation which helps the air to flow well.
- Some customer praised it for its abrasion resistance.
- One customer complained about the durability of the product over the long run, but it is always said that a glove or anything gets wear out if used continuously which is way beyond the limit.
- Maximum customer praised it for its looks and ergonomics as well.
Here are a few alternatives to Klim 5034 gloves.
Alternative Choice #1: Klim Inversion Pro Glove
Klim inversion Pro Glove is a technical riding gear made especially for cold weather. These guards are manufactured with the supple and tough quality of leather. The gloves are useful for dirt sports riding and dual sports riding. The glove has a thick padding on the knuckles for protection. The gloves have a windproof chassis along with Gore Wind stopper which blocks any amount of wind from passing the membrane of the gloves. It has also a TPU and Velcro closure on the wrist for a secure fit.Check lowest price
Alternative Choice #2: Klim Dakar Pro Men’s Motorcycle Gloves
Another glove from Klim is the Klim Dakar Pro Men’s Motorcycle Gloves. These gloves are built to withstand riders in most aggressive off-road rides. To lessen the impact coverage, they have used PORON XRD paddings on the finger and the knuckles. There is a little amount of leather on the gloves which can be found on the palm and the back of the hand. There are also perforated leathers in the optimum ventilation zones. The adjustable Velcro closure and microinjected logo make it more safe and classy.Check lowest price
Alternative Choice #3: Alpinestars SMX-2
Alpinestars gears are popular among motorcycle riders and enthusiasts from all over the world. The Alpinestars SMX-2 has the same position among riders. It is made up of strong, durable and supple leather for more durability. For enhanced comfort and feel they used the synthetic leather finger fourchettes. For maximum abrasion resistance, they had used synthetic padding on the palm and back of the hand. The best feature of the product is that it has ventilated finger sidewalls which will keep the hand cool.Check lowest price
Alternative Choice #4: Fox Racing Bomber
The fox racing bomber gloves are yet another glove in the alternative to Klim 5034. These gloves are made up of nylon and polyester. The knuckles are made up of polycarbonates, which are then individually molded. To increase durability and breathability they have introduced pittards perforated leather and new finger gusset material respectively. There is also flexible rubber which has vents in it as well.Check lowest price
There is no doubt that Klim is an exceptional manufacturer of Moto sports apparel and they had proved it again with the Klim 5034 Mojave Pro gloves. These gloves had proper breathability and are durable of course. They had waterproofing and the rubber grip on the palm to ensure that you operate your clutch and accelerators properly. The Price of the glove is extremely low as per the features and the gloves are light weight as well. The only Glitch with the gloves is that they are not durable for long run and manufacturer is working on this problem for future versions.Back to best gloves review