There are many bike and motorcycle enthusiasts around the world. It may seem trivial but maintaining the two-wheeler is not an easy task. The riders nowadays form groups that have same interests and go for road trips across the country or sometimes even cross country. In such cases a few accessories need to be added not only to the motorcycle but also to the group as a whole. This is where the use of motorcycle speakers is observed. Other than playing music on a rather boring ride, this has more important uses to the group.
The Pyle PLMCA90 has the state-of-the-art technology that ascertains their stand amongst the other competitors. The console has the basic speaker system which plays music from the playlist of the rider. The other important application of this type of speaker is that they can be made to work in synchronization during a specific ride. Hence, the group can easily communicate with each other without having to stop in between to make any important decisions. A great deal of time is saved for them. It basically works as a normal conference call that is made, only with extra added features.
Who It’s For / Who Should Buy These
- These speakers are best suited for those who prefer to listening songs while riding a bike.
- People who are passionate about riding a bike at high speeds and love hearing music on speakers with high volume.
- Customers who prefer to listen to best quality sound music and shall never compromise on the quality of music.
- Customers who are in love with listening to high pitch songs and music.
The following points list out the specifications of the console. This is the true testament as to why this particular product is the best one can get at a manageable price.
- The console consists of 4 speakers each having a capacity of 300W. In total, it has a limit of a whopping 1200W which is loud in the standards of motorcycle speakers. The console is handlebar mountable with stainless steel chrome variant.
- The speakers are universally compatible through the 3.5 mm jack which acts a stereo input. It can also be connected to other devices such as iPods, MP3s and much more. The power supply to the console can be directly taken from the battery of the motorcycle as it works on 12V.
- The shape of the speakers plays an important role in the loudness factor. This console has bullet-shaped speakers that are manufactured from aluminium and chromium alloys. The other variant is the Neodymium magnetic structure that is integrated with a USB charger and a satellite 5V plug.
- The manufacturer also provides the accessories required to connect this console to the motorcycle. The two chrome clamps can be made use of to provide sturdy clamping of the speakers. The whole console is tested to be 100% weatherproof. The total weight of the console comes to around 2.8 kg.
Pricing and Purchasing Details
The speakers are one-of-a-kind that has so many features. It can be safely said that this particular product has good value for money. The pricing may be a little steep but provided the quality of the product but it is a fair investment that can be made. There are various purchase policies of different online shopping portals. Few of the renowned portals even have an option of free shipping.
Presenting the Product
This product is popular among the customer who prefers listening to music with full on amplification and high volume. The product is compatible with ATVs, motorcycle or snowmobile. The product comes with 1200 watt amplifier. One can charge the MP3 player as well as the satellite USB. The product comes with various accessories in order to ensure the best experience to the customers. The product has earned rave reviews for its easy handlebar which are mounting.
- Item Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches
- Item model number: PLMCA90
- Wireless Remote: No
- Warranty: One year limited
- Depth (inches): 4.375 inches
- Weight: 1.2 Pound
- Shipping Weight: 6.3 pounds
Features & Benefits
- The product contains accessories as four chrome clamps and other mounting brackets that are stainless
- The product has an inbuilt stereo input jack that is of 3.5 mm and an easy connection to the output of other devices can be found.
- It comes along with a volume control speaker that is a powerful rotary one.
- The product consists of 4 channels Micro Amplifier.
- It comes with a 3.5 mm Stereo Input Jack.
- It comes with two pairs of Chrome Clamps.
- The product’s universal handlebar controls volume.
Pros & Cons
|4 speakers vs 2 for other brands of the same price||Volume control switch is not really appreciable. In fact, most customers seem to have uninstall the feature from the speaker.|
|Most wiring is really long||No plug and play|
|Metal speakers Instead of plastic||Speaker’s faces look like shower heads|
|Still sounds good in the rain||Amp gets really hot|
- The product has proved to be a successful outing for the company. It has earned pretty rave reviews helping the brand to become popular among other competing brands. Speakers are one of the most used devices of all time and this product is considered one of the best in the series. The reviews and sales of the product have been tremendous.
- As per the media reports, the product has been highly regarded for its wonderful material quality. This has enabled the product to become popular among the tech savvy crowd. It provides really loud sound without losing the bass. This is a perfect product made especially for the rock songs fans.
- The product seem to have received 3.8/5 stars with mostly positive reviews.
Keeping in list 2-3 alternative choices is always better when it comes to buying a product. After all, it is an investment that is expected to serve us long time. Here are a few alternatives for the product that are equally powerful. Just in case, your requirement slightly differs from the main product, you might consider the below given products.
Alternative Choice #1: 600 Watt Motorcycle ATV, Snowmobile, Marine Audio System
The total console consists of two speakers each having a capacity of 600W. It also includes 2 remotes to control the various functions of the speakers and console. It has a channel separation of a maximum of 50 dB and the frequency response range from 20 Hz to 20 KHz. The console has an LCD screen on which the song that is being played is displayed. It also has a USB and SD card slot which can be used to connect to the mobile phone of the rider. The manufacturer also includes mirror brackets for the speakers.Check lowest price
Alternative Choice #2: Shark Shkc7800
This console has one of the best speaker capacities available in the market. With 4 speakers together having a capacity of 1400W, the console is loud and easily connected to the mobile phone through Bluetooth. It is well compatible to other devices through SD card and USB slot. It also has a waterproof antenna which is used to receive and transmit calls from and to the mobile phone respectively. The antenna uses the frequency modulation technique to communicate. The console has built-in Bluetooth module that reduces the wirings. It also has an LCD screen that is used to display the song that is being played by the rider.Check lowest price
Alternative Choice #3: 600 Watt Bluetooth Motorcycle ATV, Snowmobile, Marine Audio System
This particular console has one of the best compatibilities required. Other than Bluetooth, it has audio jack 3.5 mm. It also has a frequency modulated antenna which connects directly to the mobile phone. The FM has two sets of mode in which it functions namely, wireless and wired. Also, it is compatible to other devices through the USB and SD card slots. The console even has a screen on which the song that is being played is displayed. The screen also displays the information about the calls which are being received. The speakers can be independently run on 2 stereo channels.Check lowest price
The product is one of the best in the market due to a large number of low-quality alternatives available in the market. It solves the problem of low-quality products and hence, helps the customers to provide with reasonably priced products with great reviews.Back to best helmet speakers review