Helmets are not for only protection they enhance our looks and keep the Macho spirit alive. But not every helmet gives you this opportunity. If end up buying some local stuff, it will not only look absurd or cheap but it would also not last long. And if you buy a helmet which is durable, sporty, affordable and stylish it will give you immense satisfaction and definitely maintain your sporty aura.
Scorpion EXO Unisex- Adult touring helmet is launched by the one and only Scorpion. It has redefined the meaning of versatility and value. It is an all in one helmet. The modular chin of the helmet will make convenient for you for asking direction while off to road or simply when you feel a bit claustrophobic. Its lid is carefully designed which blocks the sun and gives you crystal clear view all the time. It also has eyeglass compatible cheek pads which will ensure total comfort.
Who It’s For / Who Should Buy These
- If you are an adventure rider and if you are looking for a helmet that, along with providing safety, has a convenient design then, the Scorpion EXO is a perfect buy.
- If you are looking for a helmet that has style, suitable design and incorporates all the safety measure one would expect from a full-face helmet, then it is a perfect buy.
Before buying this product, first of all, ensure that it is SIS approved. Also, ensure that it has withstood four impact tests on different parts of the helmet. The weight of the helmet is a very important. The lower the weight of the helmet, the better it is for the safety. But also it should not be compromised with the other characteristics of the helmet.
There are categories of material used in helmet one is fiberglass and another one is plastic. Try to consider that each of the material used is not cheap and does not provide any disadvantage to your health. The helmet should be capable of distributing the power during a crash or other mishap so it does not meet your skull.
The product should provide essential benefits like anti-fog coating on both surface, antimicrobial helmet liner which will keep cool and in warm weather and warm in cool weather and cheek pads which are compatible for eyeglasses.
With so many amazing features, the product is bit expensive. But safety is not something to be compromised about. Also, other than this product you will never find these features in any other helmets.
Presenting The Product
It is laden with all such accessories that will keep you comfortable during your journey. It has got the shell made of lightweight polycarbonate composite. You will not feel like carrying a weight on your head. The Kwickwick liner ensures that you do not get all sweaty during your ride. You can use it in multi ways. Attach the face shield and it would become a full face helmet. Remove the face shield and it would behave as an adventure touring helmet. It can act as a dirt helmet after removing the no-fog ever face shield. It has got a wide eye port of the visor. It helps you to change the lanes without bumping into anything. The sun visor and the Kwickwick liner will keep you comfortable even if the lighting conditions keep on changing throughout the day. It has got a modular chin bar that can be easily flipped up when you feel like asking for directions or talking something else.
- Brand: Scorpion
- Model: 95-1025
- Item Weight: 5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 11 inches
- Item model number: 95-1025
- Manufacturer Part Number: 95-1025
- Folding : No
- Cover Included: helmet^shield^bag
- CAPA Certified: DOT Certified
- Safety Rating: DOT Certified
Features and Benefits
- It can be used as a full-face helmet, a dirt helmet, and an adventure touring helmet.
- It is made up of polymer that is hard and light-weighted. The dual foam layer guards the head against jerks and injuries.
- The Kwickwick liner absorbs and wipes out the moisture as well as sweat. It keeps your head dry throughout.
- The Wide eye port offers a large range of views at sides and down. It helps you to avoid the obstacles easily.
- The No- Fog ever ensures the clarity of the visor even if you ride in rain or in misty nights.
- It has got the shell made of lightweight polycarbonate composite.
- It has an aerodynamic built-in type so that it does not affect your performance.
- The Kwickwick liner ensures that you do not get all sweaty during your ride. It drains away every bit of the moisture to keep you dry.
- It has got a dual density foam layer in it to keep your head from jerks and injuries.
- It has got a wide eye port of the visor. You can easily view a large angle on your sides.
- The sun visor and the Kwickwick liner will keep you comfortable even if the lighting conditions keep on changing throughout the day.
- It has got a modular chin bar that can be easily flipped up when you feel like asking for directions or talking something else.
Pros & Cons
|It is light-weighted.|
It has dual density foam layer.
It can be used in multiple ways.
The sun visor adjusts the vision according to the daylight.
It leaves no moisture.
It is available at affordable rate.
It offers a wide angle of view.
It has an aerodynamic structure.
It has aero-tuned ventilation mechanism.
It has a modular chin bar.
It comes with helmet shield bag.
|The visor creates slight drag in cross- winds.|
It may fog on cool moist mornings.
It is not super quiet.
- The reviews were mostly positive from the customers. They have enjoyed their rides with the Scorpion EXO and have shared their views with happiness.
- On Amazon, a total of 16 customers has rated and reviewed the product. The average score they gave is 4.4. Whereas, 69% of them have given it five out of five.
- One of the customers pointed out that the helmet offers slight drag at very high speeds. However, he mentioned, it does not affect the performance. Later, he pointed out that he was pleased with the clarity of lens even at nights and he ended up recommending the product to all the fellow riders.
- Review rating on Amazon- 4.4/5
- Review rating on Revzilla- 4.4/5
Due to the price of the product or any other reason you didn’t like the product, there are various alternative products which you will definitely love.
Alternative Choice #1: ScorpionExo EXO-At950 Unisex-Adult Flip-Up Helmet
ScorpionExo EXO-At950 Unisex-Adult Flip-Up Helmet is designed for being aerodynamic and provides UV protection as well. The inner liners of the helmets are removable and washable. The shape of the product is ergonomic which helps the user in reducing cervical fatigue. They helmet also consists 4 vents which help in keeping the user cool. This helmet is also DOT certified and has even withstood 4 impact tests over its different parts.Check lowest price
Alternative choice #2: Scorpion EXO-AT950 NeoCon Motorcycle Helmet
Scorpion EXO-AT950 NeoCon Motorcycle Helmet provides safety to the user at its best. The helmet protects the user from harmful UV rays. It is also scratch resistant. The strap is of quick release chinstrap mechanism type. This will help the user from easily put on and put off the helmet. The helmet is DOT certified and it has been undergone through 4 impact tests to confirm its durability. This helmet is designed in such that it is quite comfortable for the user.Check lowest price
Alternative #3: LS2 Helmets Adventure Off Road Motorcycle Helmet
LS2 Helmets Adventure Off Road Motorcycle Helmet provides comfort at its best. This helmet has an outer shell which is made up of thermoplastic. It is also scratch resistant. It is sturdy and durable. It is also light in weight which will provide the user and convenience. It also has easily adjustable chin strap which will prevent the helmet from wobbling and provide full protection to the user.Check lowest price
If you are into adventure ridings then it may happen, at times, that you will have to ride in changing daylights or even at nights. It involves a big risk. So, you cannot perform it without something that offers clarity of vision even at nights. The Scorpion EXO Unisex-Adult Modular/Flip Up Adventure Touring Motorcycle Helmet, however, can solve this problem. The sun visor adjusts the vision according to the daylight. It also offers clarity of vision at nights.Back to best helmets review